Regulations Governing Minor Course Work
- There shall be a minimum of 18.0 credit hours with a minimum Millersville QPA of 2.0.
- Only one course which counts toward your major may be counted toward your minor.
- Courses that count toward a minor are also eligible to be used to satisfy the current University-wide General Education requirements subject to normal distribution requirements.
- At least two courses should be at the upper-division level (300-400). Exceptions may be requested upon evidence of program depth.
- No course needed for the minor may be taken Pass-Fail.
- One-half or more of the work required for the minor must be completed at Millersville University.
- No student may minor in his or her major.
Minor in Technical Economics
Total hours18 hours
Principles of Macroeconomics3 hours
Principles of Microeconomics3 hours
Mathematical Economics3 hours
Intermediate Microeconomics3 hours
Intermediate Macroeconomics3 hours