College of Education and Human Services
The College of Education and Human Services inspires students to fulfill their dreams of becoming teachers, school leaders, psychologists, coaches, social workers and more.
Together we partner with students to provide them with the knowledge and skills needed to become strong, independent professionals in their fields.
Since 1855, when Millersville University became Pennsylvania’s first Normal School, our education programs have been at the forefront in the region. Education and educator preparation have certainly evolved since then, so we have integrated 21st century approaches to teaching and learning into our early childhood, middle level, secondary and special education programs.
Our psychology faculty take undergraduate students on a journey through human behavior. We also prepare graduate students for careers in clinical psychology, school psychology and school counseling.
If you have a commitment to greatness and are interested in sports journalism, sports management, athletic training or coaching, Wellness and Sports Sciences is the place for you.
Our School of Social Work offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs to begin or continue your career to be a positive agent of social change.
In the classroom, in the community and abroad, together we will achieve the remarkable. Your passion will be guided by some of the nation’s top professors leading to a 95 percent employment rate. We invite you to visit our campus, meet our faculty and students, and become a Millersville Marauder.
- Athletic Coaching Minor
- Early Childhood Education - PreK - Grade 4, B.S.Ed.
- Gerontology Minor
- Middle Level Education Grade 4-8 B.S.Ed. - Social Studies
- Middle Level Education Grade 4-8, B.S.Ed.
- Middle Level Education Grade 4-8, B.S.Ed. - English Language Arts
- Middle Level Education Grade 4-8, B.S.Ed. - Mathematics
- Middle Level Education Grade 4-8, B.S.Ed. - Science
- Psychology Minor
- Psychology, B.A.
- Social Justice Minor
- Social Work, B.A.
- Special Education, B.S.Ed.
- Sport Administration, B.S.
- Sport Administration, B.S. - Sport Business Option
- Sport Studies Minor