University College is Millersville’s University newest college, founded on July 1, 2022. It is comprised of offices and departments whose missions are committed to inclusive student success, engagement, and achievement, agency in student learning, and ongoing professional and personal development for sustained academic excellence.
As the University College team, we embrace MU’s EPPIIC values to provide services, resources, and experiences that:
- Recognize the whole person and their individuality.
- Empower self-efficacy, resiliency, and student agency to advance life outcomes and support inclusion in our community of learners.
- Offer high impact experiences and access to high quality resources to engage students in the discovery of knowledge.
- Support students through their academic, personal, and professional journeys.
- Provide quality academic and individualized educational planning.
- Deliver best practice guidance in career exploration and counseling.
- Meet the holistic needs of individual students.
- Foster a safe, inclusive, and culturally responsive environment where all views, backgrounds, abilities, and identities are respected.
- Promote participatory citizenship, leadership, community involvement, and service.
- Expand critical thinking skills to meet the demands of our twenty-first century world.
Offices and resources of the University College are centrally located in the McNairy Library with additional college departments located in Lyle Hall and the houses along George Street.
Our entire team is here to champion your achievement, foster opportunities, and promote work/life balance for sustained success. Connect with our resources early and often!
- Academic Advisement and Student Development
- Center for Civic Responsibility and Leadership
- Center for Public Scholarship and Social Change
- Experiential Learning and Career Management (ELCM)
- Francine G. McNairy Library and Learning Forum
- Integrated Studies
- Multi-Disciplinary Studies (MDST)
- Office of Learning Services
- Success Coaching
- University Honors College
- University Writing Center