Our College is known for its broad range of majors and interdisciplinary programs. We invite you to explore these exciting possibilities! Our faculty pride themselves on high quality teaching and deep commitment to student success. AHSS’ programs are built on a strong foundation of liberal arts education, which we believe prepares our students for a wide variety of successful career paths.
We offer a transformative curriculum that enables our graduates to reason effectively, write clearly, speak persuasively, think critically and ethically, express themselves creatively, work collaboratively and have a broad perspective on diverse cultures and contexts. Many of our programs offer unique opportunities for hands-on learning in our state-of-the-art facilities, for example, art studios, music recording facilities, performance spaces, TV studio, language labs and others. All of our programs incorporate numerous opportunities for internships with regional companies, research with faculty, service learning projects, participation in professional conferences and competitions, and study abroad. Our graduates leave equipped with a wide array of transferrable skills as well as breadth and depth of knowledge that will allow them to adapt and evolve as life-long learners.
We are looking forward to discussing your learning goals and career aspirations!
- Art Education Post-Master's Supervisory Certification
- Art Education, M.Ed.
- Art Education, Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- English, M.A.
- English, M.Ed.
- English, Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- French Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- German Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- Graduate Writing Certificate
- History, M.A.
- Languages and Culture, M.A. - French
- Languages and Culture, M.A. - German
- Languages and Culture, M.A. - Spanish
- Languages and Cultures, M.A.
- Social Studies Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- Spanish Post-Baccalaureate Certification