Welcome to the College of Education and Human Services where we inspire students to fulfill their dreams of becoming teachers, school leaders, psychologists, coaches, social workers and more.
Together we partner with students to provide them with the knowledge and skills needed to become strong, independent professionals in their fields.
Since 1855, when Millersville University became Pennsylvania’s first Normal School, our education programs have been at the forefront in the region. Education and educator preparation have certainly evolved since then, so we have integrated 21st century approaches to teaching and learning into our early childhood, middle level, secondary and special education programs.
Our psychology faculty take undergraduate students on a journey through human behavior. We also prepare graduate students for careers in clinical psychology, school psychology and school counseling.
If you have a commitment to greatness and are interested in sports journalism, sports management, athletic training or coaching, Wellness and Sports Sciences is the place for you.
Our School of Social Work offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs to begin or continue your career to be a positive agent of social change.
In the classroom, in the community and abroad, together we will achieve the remarkable. Your passion will be guided by some of the nation’s top professors leading to a 95 percent employment rate.
- Advanced Children, Youth & Families Certificate
- Assessment, Curriculum & Teaching, M.Ed. - Integrative STEM Education
- Assessment, Curriculum and Teaching, M.Ed. - Certification
- Assessment, Curriculum and Teaching, M.Ed. - Online Instruction
- Communication Arts Post-Master's Supervisory Teacher Certification
- Curriculum & Instruction Supervisory Certification
- Early Childhood Education Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- Early Childhood Education, M.Ed.
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D.
- Elementary Education Supervisory Certification
- ESL Program Specialist Certificate
- Expressive Arts Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Gifted Education, M.Ed.
- Gifted Education, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Guidance Services, Supervisory Certification
- Home and School Visitor Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Language & Literacy, M.Ed. - English as a Second Language
- Language and Literacy Education, M.Ed. - Reading Concentration
- Language and Literacy, M.Ed.
- Leadership for Teaching and Learning, M.Ed.
- Letter of Completion in Coaching Education
- Literacy Coaching Endorsement
- Mathematics Post-Master's Supervisory Certification
- Music Education Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- Music Education Post-Master's Supervisory Certification
- Online Teaching Endorsement
- Principal Post-Master's Certification
- Program Specialist-ESL Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- Psychology/Clinical Psychology, M.S
- Psychology/School Psychology, M.S.
- Reading Specialist Certification
- Reading Specialist Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- Reading/Language Arts Supervisory Certificaton
- School Counseling, M.Ed.
- School Counseling, Post-Masters Certification
- School Psychological Services, Supervisory Certification
- School Psychology Post-Master's Certification
- School Psychology, Ed.S.
- School Social Work Post-Master's Certification
- Science Supervisory Certification
- Social Studies Education Supervisory Certification
- Social Work, D.S.W.
- Social Work, M.S.W.
- Special Education 7-12 Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- Special Education Post-Master's Supervisory Certification
- Special Education PreK-8 Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- Special Education Supervisory Certification
- Special Education, M.Ed.
- Sport Management, M.Ed. - Athletic Management Concentration
- Sports Management, M.Ed. - Athletic Coaching Concentration
- Sports Management, MSW/M.Ed.
- Stem Education Endorsement
- Technology Education Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- World Languages Supervisory Certification